Thursday, October 14, 2010

BUT it's only a SMALL mountain of clothes



Well DH has this week off from work and since Jacob is in school we didn't go anywhere. He had this great idea of decluttering Jacob's room. The chunky books are gone. Well at least most of them - I had to save a copy of Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Jacob also had a few too many pieces of clothing. A lot were outgrown clothes or clothes he never wears. I did find a nice pair of like new Lands End boy shoes that I plan on ebaying - I'm sure I bought them cheap at some yardsale years ago but he doesn't wear them. I donated a ton of the clothes but kept most of the "grow into" clothes. You know, clothes that I have for him to wear from now until manhood. He'll be the only senior in high school wearing a "Vote for Pedro" shirt.

We rearranged the furniture and the old school desk that I painted back in 2006 no longer fits in the room. It would be one thing if he actually used it, but it became the dumping ground for clean clothes that needed to be hung up. He does have a computer desk so really, no need for 2 desks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you DH went to school....check your blog. susan c.