Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I want my Criss Angel corvette (even if it is standard transmission)

So I get a call tonight from someone in Las Vegas calling to verify that I entered the drawing to "Win a Criss Angel Corvette" contest that was going on at the Luxor Hotel. My heart starts pounding and I excitedly answer "yes yes yes!!!!" There was a pause, and then the caller says "well we just wanted to let you know that the winner will be picked later this month, but in the meantime, we want to offer you this amazing deal to visit the Luxor again and stay for 3 free nights and all you have to do is listen to our 1 hour presentation on an amazing vacation opportunity blah blah blah blah.....

What a day. Almost got killed or maimed by clutter. In my decluttering efforts, I was carrying some heavy boxes down the stairs and whoopsie, almost broke some body parts. Luckily it was early in the morning and I hadn't started drinking yet, otherwise it would have been bad.

4 comments:

svelteSTUFF said...

WHY was THEE QUEEN carrying her own boxes??

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

because the queen didn't want the servants of the house to know what I had in those boxes!!!!

Zakary said...

I can just see you thrifting in a Criss Angel corvette. I so hope you win.

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

yeah, but I'd have to add a roof rack since I don't think it would have enough storage capabilities to use when shopping.