Friday, October 08, 2010

Tip of the Day - use for fresh cow dung


Do you suffer from athlete's foot fungus? And don't feel like spending your hard earned money on some fancy schmancy stuff in a can from the drugstore? Well do I have a tip for you. Just step in cow dung - tada - problem solved! You're welcome.

I was thumbing thru a Foxfire book that I am putting up on ebay and that tip caught my eye. I always look for Foxfire books for resale - a complete set (1-9) sells for about $80 on ebay, but even if you have 3 or 4 of them they can sell for $30 or so. Your mileage may vary. I don't think I have any more Foxfire books so I'm just selling it solo.

I'll be renting a $10 space at the fairground's yardsale tomorrow morning so I hope to sell a lot. Weather is supposed to be nice. I'll take pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can also use cow dung for chapped lips, it has no medicinal properties...but you won't lick your lips...
happy day,
glenda

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

haha