Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congratulations Obama



I thought it would be a good chance for me to show off again my pic I took of an Obama cake that made it to the Cake Wrecks Blog back in November. Cake Wrecks is a great blog, it's almost as good as mine.

Even though DC is only about 50 miles away, I don't want to join the throngs. I like having access to flush toilets. When I drove by the local Hilton hotel yesterday, I spotted a few charter buses there from Ohio and New Orleans, so I know they were staying there to attend the inauguration.



The above pic is the mystery item I talked about yesterday, you know a Hzler Decbag&nzl Fd36ct.

And in going thru my pics, here is a buy from VV the other week that I forgot to post about. A piece of Kohl's artwork. I paid $1.25 for it. Still had the disposible hanger thing on it.

No comments: