Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Sassylicious Valentine's for Jacob



Ok, I easily admit I can be a re-gifter sometimes. So when I got this super cute belated Christmas gift full of candy from my friends at Sassy Signs, I thought Bingo! Valentine's gift for Jacob. I added in a $1 Dollar Tree Lollipop that I had already bought and some heart wrapping paper (bought at a thrift) and ta-da!




Sassysigns.com sells a variety of very colorful and eye-catching outdoor signs. I first found out about them because of their yardsale and garage sale signs, but they also sell others (like It's a Boy, It's a Girl) and recently came out with a sign you can customize yourself called DeZign A Sign. If you had thought about ordering yardsale signs from them before (I've had their banner on my website for a few years now), they are currently running a sale on their yardsale signs: winter special – buy 6 signs, get 3 free; or buy 4 signs get 2 free.

No comments: