Thursday, February 14, 2008

The way to a man's heart is thru Twizzlers and Jerky


The above pic is what my husband is getting for Valentine's Day. Black licorice and peppered beef jerky. The icing on the cake (so to speak) would be if I thru in a cigar (yes, he smokes nasty cigars, but only on the golf course). I can't imagine a worse breath than a combo of black licorice, beef jerky and a cigar. Makes me gag thinking about it. Just imagining black licorice breath makes me gag. Happy Valentine's Day.

Bought the licorice on sale. He couldn't find black licorice Twizzlers at Target recently, so now he thinks all the stores have stopped selling it. I told him they probably did since it's so gross. Yesterday I was at a grocery store I don't normally go to (but it was near my doctor's office - I had an appt.- so I stopped in). I saw they were remodeling and had a clearance cart. Found the peppered beef jerky for $1.49 each.

Will post Jacob's Valentine's gift later.

1 comment:

Monica said...

HA!! I bring chocolate licorice to my boyfriend as a gift all the time!!!!!