Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update on the new message board

As I wrote yesterday I said I was working on a new board - which I was - in the evening after spending the day in Baltimore. But today I realized, it was gonna take me a looong time to figure out that program. It was making me mad. So I gave up on that new board today.

BUT I found a different board hosting program that was much easier to figure out. Spent some time on it this afternoon and so far got it to look like this:



There is still some work to do on it before it goes "live". Hopefully the old message board will be fixed soon - knock on wood. There are things there I want to copy to the new new board.

It will take some getting used to, not exactly like the old board, but similar in ways.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Chris! You do a really good job with your site, and it is really appreciated. sushay91

Anonymous said...

Way to go, I can't wait to see the site! Thank you, thank you :)
etandad

Anonymous said...

How about adding "over $500" on the awesome auctions section? Give us something to strive for!

Darla said...

Maybe you have tried this - but have you thought of www.freeforums.org ? SUPER simple to operate.