Sunday, June 24, 2007

No Doobie Brothers for me - my In-box is one big black hole

I am so bad at organizing my emails. With Microsoft Outlook I have my two primary accounts and then one "communal black hole" type box where emails also go, mostly e-newsletters etc that I've signed up for (and never read). So anyway months ago I emailed the volunteer coordinator of the Calvert Marine Museum about volunteering when they have their twice yearly concerts - some up and coming artists and other artists who are past their prime.

I thought I never heard back from the coordinator about volunteering. Oops, the email with the volunteer registration form was in the black hole in my inbox. Today is the Doobie Brothers concert - I guess it's a little too late for me to volunteer for this one. Oh well. I saw the Doobie Brothers Farewell Tour in 1983 so once is enough. And even bought a damn $15 t-shirt since it was their last tour forever and I knew I better buy a shirt that would one day be a collectible.....since it was their Farewell Tour and all...

No comments: