Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My $5 Tent from Target (no, the Yardsalequeen doesn't do camping)



I bought this tent about 3 or 4 years ago at a yardsale for $5. It was still new in the box. It's the brand that Target sells so I remember checking out the retail price and it was $49.99. Anyhow, back when I got it I remember looking at the instructions on setting it up and getting confused (it doesn't take much), and put it back away. Well yesterday I decided it was time to try again and ta-da, it's up and in our backyard for Jacob to play in. It's not like I plan on going camping. I like my A/C and computer too much. Its a 3 person tent and has a rain shield thingy too. And it turned out to be a quick and easy set-up.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow that's a great buy!! He'll love playing in it.