Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is a just a warning....



Those words have got to be some of the sweetest words I heard today. Ahhhhh...this is just a warning. Those words are especially great to hear when spoken by a county sheriff with a radar gun. A new by-pass shortcut road in my town opened up within the past week. I think today was my second time on it. I was caught going 44 in a 30 (although the warning looks like 44 in a 55). As the officer was checking my info, someone sped by doing 53 in a 30, so the officer told me I was lucky (and to slow down) but the other person wasn't going to be so lucky.

I went to Smile today and bought a salt pig. I had no idea what it was but I knew I didn't already have one. Now I do. It was $2.50 (and new in box). I don't even think I need it since I'm supposed to be cutting down on salt, but it is cute.

Here's a link so you can get your own Salt Pig. Or two.

1 comment:

ZDub said...

Lucky with the warning!

I love the cute little pig. Good find.