Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Make Big Bucks at Your Next Yardsale

I guess I need to run to Wallyworld. On the All You magazine website there is fabulous article called Make Big Bucks at Your Next Yardsale Looks like a mighty fine piece of literature there. I want major big bucks at my next yardsale.

=======
And I'll be back at Jacob's school next week, with the Whiskey dog (knock on wood that he keeps on ticking). There is going to be a show n tell for pets and Jacob is excited for me to bring Whiskey. Yep, you heard that right, I am bringing Whiskey to my son's school (I like saying that).

1 comment:

The Savvy Blogger said...

Hi there! No one commented so I'll be the first. You are a lot like me, looking at yard sales and thrift stores. I'm in the western corner of TN and sometimes people give away things that I know I can turn around and use or make a profit on. E*bay is my favored spot. It's been rainy lately so it's been a no go for the past few weeks. I'm about to have a son, we are naming him Jacob. Something else we have in common!