Thursday, December 04, 2008

Someone is looking into my future.....



I spotted this book today at Smile and had to buy it (.25). The woman who saved things. I am afraid to see how it all ends. She probably gets buried under a ton of books when a bookshelf collapses on her, and although one of her 108 cats manages to dial 911, it's still too late.

And since its that shopping season, I figured you may want a copy or two from Amazon so I am providing a link for your shopping pleasure. This book ranges in price from $4.47 for a used one to $600 for a new one. I'd go for the new one if I was you.



If you don't believe me, here is the list of sellers who have this book, including the $599 and $600 version The Woman Who Saved Things

p.s. Oops, a small clarification - the $599 version is not a new version, it is used but in "very good" condition. aye yi yi.

No comments: