Thursday, July 08, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Cowboy



I don't know how it happened but I now have a much much older sister and much older brother who are in their 50's. Thank God I am so much way younger than them. You know, since Teen Vogue still wants me as their customer and all.

=============
Of course on Wednesday I found and bought a can of temporary hair color for .50 at my fav thrift store.



I would have bet money I was going to find something like that. Because on Tuesday, it was "crazy hair day" at Jacob's summer camp and I had no temporary hair color in the castle. Plus his hair is like a #1 barber cut so there isn't much a person could do to it. So I did the next best thing - sent him to camp wearing a hat with fake surfer dude hair sewn on (bought at a yardsale of course). Nope, its not girl hair at all, its surfer dude guy hair. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I had other pics, but I think they accidentally got deleted.


No comments: