Thursday, March 04, 2010

Queen for a Day

Well today I had my interview on Great Day Houston a morning tv show in Houston, Texas. I was supposed to appear via Skype but there was some technical difficulties so Skype couldn't be done. Good thing I didn't waste money doing some emergency liposuction. But at least now my teeth are white with my Crest Whitestrips, my greys are Miss Clairoled and I'm wearing nail polish AND earrings.

I'm not sure when it will air. They normally have the shows live, but today they had a rerun and they first told me that it would be shown tomorrow but it won't be streaming since is taped. I guess I'll just have to watch my website hits to see if there is a spike in traffic. I even remembered to say yardsalequeen.com in the interview, so that is a good thing.

The first interviewee on the program was Heloise - she's been around for years writing tips books covering all sorts of subjects. I was on her radio show a few years ago and I broke out the rum and coke before that interview to calm my nerves.

No comments: