Thursday, July 17, 2008

Been Busy

Sorry I haven't blogged lately. Well first I had to try to clean the house a little bit for family who is visiting from New York. Then I had to go get them at the airport. We live pretty far from the airport so I wanted to go back to that mall place to buy something I regretted not buying when we went on the 4th of July.

Yes, newflash, I paid $18.99 plus tax for a t-shirt.



I wore it yesterday and got two compliments on it. (One from the cashier at Vintage Value). Yes, I went to VV yesterday and took my guests. It's pretty much a given that if you come to visit me, you are going to a thrift store. Today I am taking them to Smile.

5 comments:

svelteSTUFF said...

Shouldn't it say "We buy junk and sell Quality Antiques"??

Anonymous said...

People who come to visit me generally get a lovely tour of the city.... one garage at a time.

And I so want that t-shirt, but at a much lower price point, natch.

--Mary

Anonymous said...

I am in shock that you paid retail! But I do love that shirt. Enjoy your guests.

Anonymous said...

You are looking so cool in this t-shirt.

Monica said...

I love it, my sister in law would sing the song when she came to my old apartment and on photoshop I made a Sandord and Mon sign!