Saturday, December 01, 2007

Yardsale Buys today - yes, its December and I went yardsailing!



I saw two yardsales advertised for today, plus a nearby church had a rummage sale/Christmas Bazaar. At the first yardsale, I bought a big armful of clothes for Jacob for $2 (Old Navy, Levi's, shorts, Abercrombie & Fitch etc). Not $2 each, $2 for the whole armful. At the church sale I bought a new 4' tall inflatable Santa for $2 and a bunch of other stuff. I will add a pic of what I bought in a few days.

Then at the other yardsale I bought the above big picture (with custom framing) for $2.

While going to the yardsale, I passed this tree that has the directional signs of the residents. Even though I don't like the thought of nailing stuff to trees, I thought it was neat.

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

yardsaling in december.....yes you are the yard sale QUEEN! I admire...

EM said...

You're not the only one, Chris. I went to one yard sale yesterday and a Church rummage sale too! Didn't get much more than an armful of books, though.

Unknown said...

yard sale in december! wish we have yardsale in illinois at this time. sigh.. :(