Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yardsalequeen.com Stamp = .06 (I love Staples)



My love affair with Staples continues. They sent me a coupon for $25 off any $25 or more purchase from their Copier and Print Department. Well I already have two different sets of business cards from them (also bought cheap with coupons) and I didn't need any photocopying done or big enlargements etc. So I ordered a self-inking rubber stamp for me to use to promote the website. I can stamp it on all my outgoing mail and packages etc. I could have put extra lines of type on the stamp, but I just wanted it to be simple with just the website address. Since it was $24.99 and my order had to go over $25 for me to use the coupon, I had them add one photocopy to my order. I stamped the receipt with my ysq stamp so you can see what I got.

So the cash I had to pay was .06

No comments: