Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Little Merry Monster and the Whiskey dog



I bought this hat at Smile awhile ago (.50) specifically for the dog and couldn't remember where I put it. Well I found it. I also finally got my Christmas decorations down from the attic and saw the "Merry Monster" I bought last year after Christmas clearance at CVS for about .50 When I bought him, he didn't work but I figured it was due to dead batteries. I replaced the batteries and he still didn't work. Of course I didn't throw him away, I just stored him away in the attic for the past year. Well that did him some good, since the other day when I tried again, he worked! yea!

2 comments:

Vintage Blue Studio said...

The dog looks adorable. However, that dancing thing in the video...I clicked on it and I think my eye's bugged out and my jaw dropped. It's ridiculous, lol!

Diana

Anonymous said...

That Merry Monster is sure ugly!