Thursday, October 18, 2007

A few of my buys from last Saturday





I tried doing a blog posting the other day, but apparently blogspot was having technically difficulty so I gave up. So here's a few things I got last Saturday. $3 Plastic Storage drawer thing, $2 vintage old trunk, $3 set of brand new Martha Stewart flannel sheets for the guest bed. Also bought this ginormous fake ring for .50

Weather permitting, I'm going to go up to the Fairgrounds this Saturday and rent a yardsale space ($10) for the day and try to get rid of some stuff. I'll probably mark that trunk $20 and see if someone buys it for shabby chic decor.

Dawn over at Frugal For Life Blog "tagged me", whatever that means. I'm not sure really, but I'm guess its like the kids game of tag, where I become "it" and now have to "tag" someone else's blog. Hmmmm...I guess I will just tag Frugal For Life Blog back. She has a ton of links to other blogs - if you are into frugal/thrifty living, it will keep you busy for quite a while.

3 comments:

houseofeling said...

you find the greatest things....I need to take some lessons! You should post some of your "tips" to finding treasures....

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

GEEZ you would love most of the crap I'm trying to get rid of!!! come to my next garage sale!!

Monica said...

I like the suitcase!!