Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Royal Wedding Date: April 29

Apparently Kate and Prince William have taken my advice and wisely picked the date of April 29 to wed. There is a history of successful royal weddings on that date (for instance the date of April 29, 1989 is ingrained in the YSQ's brain). I like how William gave Kate a used ring - they are my kinda people!

==========

So anyway, it seems like I have a bunch of stuff going on. Today I had some blood drawn - I have a doctor's appt next week and they doc wanted to run blood tests to check everything out ahead of time. I am fine (knock on wood) - just a regular physical which I haven't had done in forever, so they better not find anything.

I am wearing a temporary crown - so I gotta go back and have the permanent one put on in a week or two. I need new glasses, so I have an appt for an eye exam. So after I get my new glasses, THEN I will go get my driver's license replaced. (The second one that I've lost and still have not found.) I think my eyes have gotten worse so I'm afraid if I go now and get my license replaced, I'll fail the eye exam. I probably wouldn't but I don't want to take that chance.

So after having my blood drawn today, I stopped off at a nearby thrift (didn't buy a thing) but saw this (for $2)







Ahhhh...the good memories of looking at a scary mean looking tribal guy who looks like he wants to want to boil me alive.

4 comments:

Pixie said...

i hate those tribal guys. hubby had lots of those when we got married and I have managed to put them all away, one at a time, very sneakily!

Frugal Down Under said...

I worked in a shop where we sold a few of those surf gods. They were popular. I hated them. The shop had lovely clothes, incense, jewellery and then that kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Kanye West

Cheetah Velour said...

Do you remember Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black? This reminds me of the deadly Zuni Fetish Doll!!