Friday, April 30, 2010

Where did April go?



I went to Walgreens yesterday and realized that I hadn't been there in 3 weeks. I've been slacking off at my hardcore bargain hunting. April just seemed to fly by. Well anyway, the deal I got yesterday revitalized my love of Walgreens.

I bought the 4 things pictured above. Total paid (after coupons) was $11.37

But $12 in Register Rewards printed out. So basically I got the stuff for free, and made .63



p.s. what is the deal with people tossing out their used dental flossers in store parking lots? I swear, I cannot walk thru a parking lot without seeing someone's gross flosser laying on the ground. I am not the only one who has seen this, right?

5 comments:

Shey said...

LOL I haven't seen any! Or maybe I just haven't paid attention, you are the greatest bargain hunter ever!

ZDub said...

Never seen any floss, but I almost stepped on a USED condom twice coming out of the Dollar Store.

I am dead serious. I can't even go there anymore.

NASTY!

Unknown said...

No wayy are u the only person whose seen this!!! I see Q-tips and dental flosser things all over rabdom parking lots all the time!! It's nasty! :P

*~Dani~* said...

I have not seen used flossers but I have seen a big ol' chunk of hair. I believe it to be fake. At least, that is what I am telling myself.

Jennifer said...

you know, come to think of it, I have been seeing those plastic flossers around. Just saw one in the parking lot of a farmers market type store this past weekend, and I have seen them befor. I tell ya, if I were a police officer, I would be on the lookout for people throwing their trash out like that, and would be making my township a fortune in litterbug fines.

To be honest, I think I am going to stop using those things and go back to the regular waxed string floss. Yes, they are easier to use, but there is more than enuff plastic in our landfills and oceans in the name of convenience.