Thursday, April 15, 2010

I bought a Grundtal



I popped into my thrift this week and found this Grundtal so I bought it. Originally from Ikea - it's a magnetic strip to hang your knives off of. Or anything else that is magnetic. Now I just need to buy a new house so I'll have kitchen wall space for it. It was $3. I've been wanting one for a while.



I had a good frozen pizza deal yesterday. A while ago CVS had a Buy 1 at $6.99 and Get 1 for a penny DiGiorno frozen pizza sale. They were out so I got a raincheck. This week, they are on sale for $4.97. And the cashier couldn't override the price so she rang up the sale price. Then I used some Extra Care Bucks to pay for most of it.

I should be organizing now for my yardsale this Saturday. I signed up again for the Parks & Recs indoor yardsale for this Saturday. I still have some mystery credit on my account so I didn't have to pay the $5 rental space fee. Maybe if I did have to pay it, I would be working right now getting my act together. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

No comments: