Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 3 Classic Sites: Ebay, Craigslist and Yardsalequeen

We did some errands today in beautiful downtown Lusby (Walgreens, Giant, hair cut for DH, lunch, and library) and while at the library, I picked up this latest and greatest David Bach book "Start Over, Finish Rich - 10 Steps to Get You Back on Track in 2010.

And lookie what I see on page 171:





So if I am counting correctly, that makes 2 David Bach books that has yardsalequeen.com mentioned in it. The first one was Go Green Live Rich. I knew about beforehand since the publisher sent me a free copy. The one I saw today was a nice surprise. David, where's my free copy of Start Over, Finish Rich? Don't worry, I didn't deface the library book with a purple marker, it's photoshopped.

3 comments:

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

I so miss yard sale-ing. Their havent been any aroung here sents october. I'm jonesing! Thrift store are ok at best sometimes you find a really great deal but their is just something different about a good yard sale that you cant find at no thrift store.

Maybe you can do a post on best ever yard sale finds with a linky for other ppl to show their stuff.

Anonymous said...

You should definitely get your free book from Bach....do you know his email address? Susan C.

Ralph Jones said...

Okay so I will admit it, I am a sucker for Garage/Yard Sale. Whenever I hear about one in the neighborhood I always rush to it as there are so many great things I have found to go along with my household items at less than a quarter of their original price. The charm of not knowing what you may find there is what drags me there. It's great to see you promoting it so actively. I am going to check out yardsalequeen.com