Sunday, January 17, 2010

People of Maryland - Fix your flags

I'm interrupting the regularly scheduled programming for a quick educational lesson to the people of Maryland. People of Maryland - fix your flags. I would venture to guess that 50% of the time I see the Maryland flag, it's displayed incorrectly. I don't know why it bothers me, but it does. Back when our Ruby Tuesday had one framed on the wall, it was displayed incorrectly too. I've also seen it flown incorrectly at our local hospital. Even the bumpersticker maker people don't know how to correctly make them.

Here it is on a truck, displayed incorrectly:


At a craft show, the artist painted it wrong.


Here's a quick and easy lesson. Upper top left hand corner is black. Lower right corner is yellow. Easy peasy. Just like this.

No comments: