Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shutterfly Long Live Summer Contest

I recently found out about a facebook photo contest thru Shutterfly. Thru August 12 they are having a multi-week summer themed photo sweepstakes with instant win prizes.

It's call the Long Live Summer – Facebook Photo Contest (US residents only) from 7/9 – 8/12/2012.

Just go here click here to get all the details on Facebook and to enter.

PRIZES:
Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page.

Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot

If I win, I will take my husband, my son and my boyfriend Drew Lachey. If my husband has a problem with that, he can just stay home and sulk. Personally I think Shutterfly should just save some time and declare me the winner cuz of my awesome photography skills that routinely grace this blog. Have I ever mentioned that I am a published photographer and my work has appeared in a national calendar that people actually bought? Well that my friends, is another story for another time. (I did not take the photo below, but if I had I would have told that boy to quit making a silly "too much cheese" face)



No comments: