Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bitch Book


Bought myself a little something today for .50. There were quite a few yardsales today. Bought other stuff besides the book, but nothing really amazing.

Lynn - to answer your question about recipes in the White Trash Cookbook, here's a few to consider: Fried Squirrel (or rabbit), Butt's Gator Tail, Cooter Pie (also instructions on how to kill a cooter. What is a cooter? From the instructions I guess it's a turtle. Ewww....eat a turtle??? Not in this lifetime. Aunt Donnah's Roast Possum, Kiss Me Not Sandwich (spread mustard on 2 pieces of bread and add sliced onions). Potato chip sandwich (bread, mayo and chips). That sort of reminds me of my great creation/invention: The Peanut Butter, Jelly and Frito Sandwich©. Delish! Anyhow I digress....Potato Chocolate cake (a cake that uses mashed potatoes as an ingredient), Russian Communist Tea Cakes, Freda's Five Can Casserole, Jail House Chili, and so on.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ewwww those recipes sound disgusting! Now the "Bitch Book" is something I can relate to...heck, if I had thought of it, I probably could have written it. Sorry you didn't find anything amazing today:~(