Sunday, February 19, 2023

I'm still here!

Not a whole lot of stuff going on. I am waiting for yardsale season to start here (around April) so I can declutter more stuff. I am turning a big number this year (it ends in "0") and I think if I live to be 200, I may have time to get rid of all the stuff I don't need. I do love that I can get some good prices for things on ebay, but I'm starting to realize that I don't want to spend the rest of my life packing up stuff to bring to the Post Office. I guess I'm a slow learner. But if I don't have the hobby of buying and reselling, I'm gonna have to come up with some other hobby. Weird. Today while decluttering, I came across a box set of some sort of VHS tapes and a set of cassette tapes on the Civil War. Whoops, I guess I missed the best time to be selling those. Anyhow, I just wanted to check in, to make sure I still remembered how to log onto blogger.

2 comments:

Star Gambling said...

I am thankful for the author's dedication to researching and fact-checking all of their content.

C & T said...

Interesting, I hope to see more of your content soon. I love this stuff!