Thursday, June 02, 2022

How to make more green at your next yardsale

Liz Weston from Nerdwallet interviewed me a little while ago for this article she did about yardsales. It's been published in a gajillionn places since it's an Associated Press article. Just wish the yardsalequeen.com mention was a clickable link. Anyhow, here is the article How to make more green at your next yardsale

And I did another interview for Woman's World magazine (a woman's magazine seen at supermarket checkouts), which should be out sometime this month. I am definitely "rusty" when it comes to doing interviews since it's been a few years since I did one.

Been trying to declutter the castle. I found a stack of some Tolkien themed role playing booklets in the garage, which I obviously bought sometime in the past 20 years but have absolutely no recollection of it, and that was a nice $400+ ebay sale. My house is a like an archeological dig and Christmas morning rolled up into one.