Friday, March 16, 2012

My new chariot awaits - to bring me to the yardsales

So long 2005 Mazda MPV minivan (boo hoo, I really will miss you with your awesome sliding doors and abundant storage space) but I have bitten the bullet and made a decision and there is a new vehicle in my life. A 2013 Mazda CX-5.



One of our other vehicles is a truck, sooooo I figure if whatever I buy won't fit in the CX-5, I'll just use the truck. But there is still plenty of storage in the CX-5, I can fold the back seats down. Unfortunately, it did not come in purple - the color of royalty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new Royalty wheels! :) I'm sure you will travel in luxury as a Queen should! :)

W2ndM ...... very nice

Annette said...

LOVE IT - Way to get another Mazda!! The color is awesome too. I have a 2011 Mazda 6 and love it. Great garage sailing car!

Dude ! said...

Good luck with it, Mazda's rock! Hope you pack the back of that thing with lot's of garage sale finds.

Dude@MoneyintheGarage.com