Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Changes to Yardsalequeen Message Board

Just a quick note to say that a few days ago I made my Message Board viewable only to those who are registered members. Up until recently, I had a small portion of the board viewable to anyone and everyone. Well because of computer attacks by spam-bots (if you don't know what that is, consider yourself lucky) I had to make the board only for registered members.

I've gotten a few emails from people who had been lurking for years and now are wondering why they can no longer read the board - so I figured I'd better say something here in case anyone else was wondering. So if you are intelligent, smart, witty, love yardsales and know how to play nice with others and know how to curtsy, I encourage you to register to be a member of the Queen-dom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot log on with my username and password so you must have deleted me.

Chris the Yardsale Queen said...

That could be possible - many people sign up and don't follow my rule of everyone must make one post within 2 weeks of registering. So they get deleted after a while. Did you post?