Monday, February 07, 2011

Snickers and Moes

Originally I had planning on staying home all day today and being good and working on ebay. Oh well, I can always try again next week. I did write up some new ebay listings but then remembered that I better go out to lunch at Moes and use a $5 gift card that was going to expire next week. (Every December Moes has a gift card deal that if you buy a $25 GC, you get a free $5 GC but that $5 GC will expire in the middle of February). And I wanted to use it today, to get the most bang for my free $5 buck. On Mondays, my Moes has a lunch special for $5.99 (includes a burrito, chips and drink). Otherwise on any other day you are paying $7.18 for the same huge burrito and $1.89 for the drink). So using my $5 gift card today, I only paid $1.05.

Then went to Food Lion, for some necessities. 6 Snicker bars. They were Buy 1 Get 1 Free (but at Food Lion, they essentially just ring up at half price: .49) So then I used some Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons which scanned at .99 off. So total paid for 6 candybars: .15

No comments: