Thursday, September 05, 2013

Oprah, Denise Richards and me

What do we have in common? We were all interviewed for articles in the below pictured magazines. Why neither one of them has contacted me to do lunch, I do not understand. Maybe I should take matters in my own hands and have my people call their people. I'm still catching up on things I should have mentioned long ago. The articles were in Essence magazine 2013 (article starting on page 83) and First For Women Sept 2, 2013 (article on page 93). These issues are no longer on the magazine racks, but maybe you may spot them in the doctor's office waiting room. Or for sale at a garage sale for a quarter (I always see people trying to sell magazines at a yardsale. Tip: If I see old magazines for sale at a yardsale, I always look for old issues of Domino magazine to sell on eBay.)



1 comment:

Rob and Monica said...

Very cool, Chris! Tell us more about the articles
(Rob)