Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walgreens Shopping Deals

My only bargain of the day was at Walgreens. I have a bunch of $3 Register Rewards to use from last week and it works great since I can get the sale Aquafresh toothpaste for $3 and get ANOTHER $3 register reward. It's like a never-ending cycle of free stuff. Then from a couponing website, I read that the Oreo Cakesters are ringing up at 2 for $5 (even tho the sale sign says 2 for $7), and it prints out another $3 Register Rewards. So basically it's $1 a box.

I checked the stats of my Google Ad, and after 1200 "impressions", it brought only 9 people to the site. So....I did some editing. Will try this one out and see what happens. There is limited space - only 35 characters per line. So if you have a funny idea for an ad for me...feel free to post a message and maybe I'll use it. I might as well have some fun with it.



I did an interview today with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper for an article (supposed to be printed July 11).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i will watch for the post dispatch article!

Annette said...

Use the $1 coupon from a recent coupon insert and the cookies are free. Whee!

Muliebrity said...

My parents get The Post, so I'll have them look for it. Wonder if anyone will want to buy it on eBay?

ZDub said...

You are too funny! I love your ad!

yardsalequeendotcom said...

Annette - yep, I had one Cakester coupon. Actually its probably a good thing that I didn't have more.

Becky S. - an autographed copy of the Post = Priceless. An unautographed copy of the Post = bird cage liner.