Monday, October 05, 2009

Junk Sale, Adult Treasure Chest, Japanese Wii, miscellaneous



Today's post is just a mishmash of various things. I finally uploaded my cellphone pics from the past month.

I took the above pic in a women's room at BWI airport last month. Really BWI? Are you so strapped for cash that you have to sell adult novelties in the ladies room where children go? And then call it an enticing "treasure chest"???? Every kid who sees that is gonna want a .75 Treasure Chest.
========


Here's an honest seller - they have junk and they know it. (Prince Fred is short for Prince Frederick - the name of a town).

===============


DH painted the exhaust hood of our stove (it was beige before). He did a great job and much cheaper than replacing the thing to have it match the stove.

==============


I don't buy every clearance item I see. This package of clearance raw frozen seafood parts kinda makes me gag a little. I did not buy it.

========


DH setting up our Japanese Wii. Looks simple, doesn't it?

==========

A pic taken at a garage sale in NY. I normally don't see tons and tons of skis here in Maryland.

=========




Pics from a yardsale held in a field next to a firehouse (firehouse fundraising yardsale). Everyone was complaining about how high the grass was. Me included. As a shopper, it was a pain to walk around in the tall dewy grass.

2 comments:

Zakary said...

My Asian MIL always brings us groceries over like that bag of raw frozen fish parts. I have no idea what to do with that stuff. I usually wait until I have a giant box of it, weird canned goods included, and give it away on Craigslist. I don't feel guilty that way. :)

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).