Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hoarders TV Show

A few months ago I mentioned a new show on A&E called Hoarders. Hoarders Website

Out of the blue, they sent me an email the other day. Their new season is starting at the end of November and they wanted to know if I knew of any yardsale people who have turned their collections into hoarding. They are particularly looking for yardsale people on the younger side (like 20's, 30's) but I think they would probably be interested in hearing from all ages.

Hoarders Submission Form
Hoarders Main Page

I would so do it if I thought I had a problem with hoarding. But I don't. I swear. So what that I have several tubes of Super Poligrip and a ton of cat treats in my house. And I don't need either. But they were free, so how can I turn it down???? And that my son is 9 years old and I still have 99% of the clothes he has worn from birth til now. That's normal, right? Just say yes.

5 comments:

svelteSTUFF said...

YES.

Dan - surfboards sale said...

hahah. Great post i'm the same way. Not a hoader just someone that loves sales and knows to stock up on local sale items.

Thanks

AngelMc said...

yes!!!

ZDub said...

You aren't a hoarder. I think. I mean, YES. :)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*nods her head yes*

I love that show but sometimes it kinda makes me throw up.