Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have good news, and I have bad news.

First, the bad news. The bad news is that math skills have never been that great. (I get easily confused with helping Jacob with his 4th grade math homework). Yesterday when I had my official proclamation that it was my 10 year anniversary, I was off by a little. 365 days to be exact. I recently had to pay the annual domain name registration and I saw that the creation date was 24-Oct-2000. And now the expiration date is Oct. 2010. So.....that is how I came up with yesterday as being my 10 year anniversary. Doh!

So now the good news is....now you have a whole year to plan what you plan on giving me in celebration of my 10 year anniversary in 2010. The queen likes jewels. And small bills, you know the kind with Benjamin Franklin's picture on it. Just a few ideas, for starters.
==========
Will be posting again soon. Gonna give my Review of the Boo at the Zoo.

No comments: