Monday, March 09, 2009

Yardsalequeen Does Baby Talk

Today I got a follow-up fact checker phone call from one of the editors at Baby Talk Magazine. I like getting the fact checker phone calls because that means the article will be appearing shortly. When you are interviewed for a magazine, afterward they have a fact checker call to verify the information you gave the writer.

I was interviewed a little while back and today I found out the article will appear in the May 2009 issue of Baby Talk. It's a freebie magazine (the above is a link to subscribe). But usually gynos and baby doctors will have copies in their office free for the taking - so I will need to pop in and grab a copy (it's not available for sale on newsstands).

=========
Well the Vermont interview was broadcast today. I was too afraid to listen but they will send me a copy. Do I have any visitors from Vermont here on the blog today? (If you are new, I don't mean to scare you with my evil queen capabilities).

No comments: