Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not a good week to be a lightbulb in my house....

Over the past several days it seems we've been going thru a lot of lightbulbs. First was a compact fluorescent bulb - the kind that is supposed to last a million years - died in the garage. And it wasn't a dollar store compact fluorescent, it was a GE brand. Then on Saturday the big expensive bulb that is in our big screen tv died. A new $120 bulb is being delivered soon (I hope) via Fed Ex Ground. Then last night I noticed the light in the refridgerator went out. I found it hard to believe it was broken so I figured I would test it by taking out a bulb from the bathroom vanity and trying the fridge bulb in a different socket. I then proceed to drop the bathroom vanity bulb on the sink shattering it. And the refridgerator bulb was indeed dead. And tonight the bulb in the lamp by DH's computer died. Just really weird to have all this happening within just a few days.

1 comment:

Novena said...

So many light bulbs! I wonder if maybe there's some type of electrical short in your house or if there have been power "spikes" in your electricity. Maybe lightening storms? Weird, really weird!