Monday, August 14, 2006

My friend Rick - a potential date for the Big and Rich Concert Calvert Marine Museum 8/27/06


Because I'm an optimist, I started thinking about who I would take with me to the Big and Rich concert at the Calvert Marine Museum on August 27 if I somehow manage to wrangle some free tix. (You really don't think I just want one free ticket, do you?) My husband would probably rather stay home and scrub toilets than go to a country music concert. So I got to thinking about who would really enjoy it, and it would be a yardsale acquaintance of mine. He's recently had a ton of bad luck (not counting the pacemaker bandage on his chest) and I think a concert would lift his spirits. And because he's cheap like me, I know he wouldn't actually go out and buy tickets.

No comments: