Sunday, August 27, 2006

I got my picture taken with Big and Rich!!!!!!!!! 8/27/06 Solomons Maryland











Here's a pic of me with Big and Rich in Solomons Maryland. Ok, I didn't get the real thing, but there's always next time! In the last picture you can see my favorite lighthouse in the background.

Jacob and I went to the Calvert Marine Museum today and watched them set up for the concert tonight and of course did our usual museum stuff. Ok, I know I was too cheap to pay the $40-50 for tickets but I found someone cheaper! As I was leaving the museum (around 3pm) I saw a mom and a toddler on a piece of grass outside the gate all staked out and set up to wait 4 or 5 hours for the concert to start so they can listen for free. Even I'm not that cheap!

So Big & Rich - I guess my pleas (see further below) for free tickets didn't work this time, but don't worry, I'll forgive you! ;)

Gonna watch the Emmy's tonight and Big Brother. Good luck The Office and kick butt Janelle!

No comments: