Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hummers, humvees, hummers, hammers, hummus, hamsters, even Hummers!



Jimmy Kimmel Video Link

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel the other night and saw this garage sale ad. I copied it with my camera, but this video came out much much better. (I'm also providing a regular clickable link to the videos, since someone emailed me to say they have a problem viewing YouTube videos when they are embedded into a website. Someday I need to update my Yardsale Humor page and provide clickable links for those too). Someday.

Also found this one from Ellen DeGeneres (she loves a garage sale. But then at the end she told people just to donate their junk. She can't have it both ways, if everyone donated their junk, there would be a world without garage sales, and that is crazy talk.)



Ellen DeGeneres View on Garage Sales

No comments: