Saturday, July 05, 2008

Unusual Shopping Experience for Me




Yesterday I went to this place where many retail stores were centrally located and they had one roof covering them all. I heard the name....trying to remember...oh yes, I heard it was called a "shopping mall". Apparently they are hugely popular since there were many people there. The one I went to is called Arundel Mills Mall

It was a weird experience since I felt like I had deja vu. Like I had done shopping at a mall in a previous life or something. Maybe it was a dream or something but I recall shopping at a place similar but bigger...what was it's name? Something like the United States Mall or American Mall...no wait, it's all coming back to me now - The Mall of America. Yep, been there done that. Twice. ;)

I spent $16.09 and "saved" $89.80. But saying I saved $89.80 is pretty stupid since I would never pay full price. The original price of the purse was $54.99 and the kids shoes were $49.99. Both were on sale for 70% off. My DH had joined the store's shopper club previously and had a $10 off $15 purchase coupon and also a 20% off one item coupon. Well anyway, the cashier took 20% off both items and also had the $10 coupon taken off too. Jacob doesn't like shoes with shoelaces so these will be perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and am having lots of fun reading! You've got a great writing style!