Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Organized Chaos



I feel like lately all I've been doing is trying to play "catch up". Still haven't put any of my Kenny Loggins/McCain videos on Youtube. And still haven't shown the rest of the pics from the concert. And I haven't shared the first picture of me and my new boyfriend Edwin McCain (he just doesn't know it yet. But I know we shared a special moment together when he was autographing my concert program and he seductively asked me "Chris....is that with a C or a K?" You wanna know what the funny thing is? I think getting autographs is stupid. LOL. (And I have an extra special pet peeve about collecting autographs from theme park characters). The next time I am face to face with a famous person, I am going to screw the autograph and just say "Thanks for coming to rinky dink Southern Maryland. Enough about you. Let's talk about me".

The next celebrity I think I will be meeting is Socks the Cat (in August). Bill Clinton's old (real old) cat. I wonder if I'll be able to get the cat's pawprint? Oh I hope so. (just kidding).

Still working on the mountain of laundry. I have countless emails to answer, "I'm having a yardsale this Saturday, how much should I charge for my fill-in-the-blank?" I hate trying to answer those type of questions since there are too many variables.

Today I tried to whip the garage into some sort of order. I wish I could say the above is the "before" pic, but it's really an "after" pic. Too bad I didn't take a pic before I started organized it, cuz you would be impressed. Well anyway, I am proud of my somewhat organized (but still a tad cluttered) mess. My DH better get on the stick and start eatting that damn soup. (I am not a soup eater).

ps. If you click on the pic to enlarge it, you may see the "I brake for Junk" bumpersticker that I have on our extra freezer. I got it from Mary Randolph Carter who has written a series of books on junk. She sells the bumperstickers for $5 on her website Carter Junk

No comments: