Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This date in history....

...I was eating wedding cake and doing the dollar dance among other things. My DH even had flowers delivered today to commemorate the event (I wasn't home for the delivery, I was out shopping). 19 years. Hard to believe my parents allowed their 8 year old daughter to marry. I was advanced for my age.




Yippee - I finally figured out how to take pics using my cellphone and actually get them onto my computer. I know the phone came with an instruction manual but who wants to read that thing.

Here is a pic I took the other day with my cell. I thought plain green bagels were funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww, green bagels! remind me of the time i ate one without looking at it and it was moldy. maybe the green is to hide the mold! hehehe. thx for all your pics and stories.

Cheapo Mimi in Nashville said...

You are a wacky girl!