Monday, April 04, 2011

My Versace and Prada Yard Sale Buys

I went to a small community wide yardsale this past Saturday and bought the stuff below. I even did a youtube video since it's been a while since I made one. The chrome towel bar is going in my bathroom to replace the wooden one I installed 3 years ago - they don't last due to the moisture. The chrome one will look nicer and goes with everything else in the bathroom.

One thing I steer clear of at yardsales is designer handbags at yardsales since there are so many counterfeits. And since I have the most awesomest handbag ever, I won't be shopping for another handbag for YEARS. But sunglasses are another story. The seller was an older woman who knew exactly what she paid for each pair and she didn't seem like the type of person who would be buying knockoffs at the fleamarket. Plus, these sunglasses just looked expensive, nice case, even the nosepads have the name on them. I may resell the ones with the lighter lens since if I'm wearing sunglasses, I want the lenses to be dark. They were $10 each.








1 comment:

Elizabeth Schultz said...

Wow, great find on the Sony headphones and the sunglasses!