Monday, November 01, 2010

Having a great time in Maryland - wish you were here

I am getting ready to contact one of my local buyers - it's a person who collects local memorabilia and buys stuff that I find. I knew I had some vintage-y postcards from this area so I dug them out. Here is one with a scary tall clown and a crying toddler. Yeah, that really helps sell the area as a vacation destination. I bought an entire shoebox of postcards for a few bucks at a moving sale a while ago. Some were used, some unused.

Front of Postcard:



Back of postcard:


Here is one they sent describing Las Vegas in 1967 (a person could probably write the exact same thing in 2010!)



=============
I am not the best housekeeper in the world but I have a laundry tip to share: Make sure when you load your washing machine that a wire hanger hasn't accidentally fallen in the washing machine. The clothes will turn out all wrapped up around it in a big tangled ball. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Mobile Coupons Naples said...

You have given all the proves that you have really enjoyed,i like your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! Priceless!