Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yardsale Buys from last Saturday

My yardsale buys from last Saturday are pictured below. I started off at a church yardsale that started at 7am. I think it was the first time I'd been to that particular church's yardsale. But I will definitely try to go back next year! It was one of the better-organized church sales I've been to in a while. Some of the things that stood out: they had a large collection of empty cardboard boxes available that you could take upon entering the sale to hold your purchases. They had an area set aside for "sold" things so you didn't have to carry around large items while you shopped. They had roaming volunteers throughout the sale to help customers and to hand out shopping bags (in case you didn't picked up a box on the way in). They had helpers to help carry large purchases to your car. Just really a well put together indoor church yardsale.

Here are some of the things I bought. It's been a while since I did a Youtube video of my purchases so thought I would start doing that again. One thing I forgot to include in the picture was a .10 purchase - a mini karaoke machine that works with my Hit Clips collection. Will have to take a picture of my Hit Clips collection and post it. Cuz I have a feeling many of you may not know what I am talking about.





And speaking of Slapchops, I was watching Regis & Kelly the other day and guess what? She wants a Slapchop.

No comments: