Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last week of summer vacation



This is the last week of summer vacation before school starts. My MIL is visiting from California. California - the state. Not to be confused with the huge metropolis known as California, Maryland. There was a store in Annapolis that she wanted to shop at (and since it wasn't a thrift store, I wasn't interested). So I dropped her off to let her shop. Then Jacob and I headed to Chuck E. Cheese to play for a while then picked her up after an hour. Afterward, I drove to downtown historic Annapolis and we walked around a little bit, but Jacob wasn't into it.

Speaking of Chuck E. Cheese, here's a pic I took of a game that is at the Chuck E. Cheese near my mom's. It has life-like violence mild. And speaking of my mom, here is an abstract picture that Jacob took of her. My grandmother was called Baba - and my mom didn't want to be called that when she became a grandmother. Jacob calls her Baba.





Friday night I'll be doing my volunteer bartending at a Steve Miller concert. And I'll be able to get there early for my free shrimp roll. Things should be back to normal next week.

And when things get back to normal, I'll be able to tell you about my new pet - Mr. Squiggles. He's so cute.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Haha that's a cool picture of "Baba"