Saturday, February 02, 2008

Paint Snot


Yesterday I did finish painting my bathroom (including the ceiling) - yea for me! I no longer have the embryo looking stain on the ceiling (which was caused by a small leak in the roof. (Well the roof is fine, it was just where some pipe thing sticks out of the roof lost a thingy which caused some water to come in during rainy weather).

The paint I used is probably a decade old and had a lot of paint snot in it. I don't know what the term is but when I mixed it up, I saw a bunch of little paint chunks in the mix and when I painted, it looked like paint snot on the brush. Which of course was a pain in the butt to deal with. I should pour it thru a filter or something next time.

My bathroom is not finished so no Before and After pics yet. Need to fix the flooring next. Then buy the new faucet.

-------------------

Something has been driving me nuts the last few days. I cannot find my car keys. I have a back-up set, so I can drive the car, but I want my regular set. The set with my million shopper's cards attached. In my effort to get organized, on Thursday I vaguely remember having the car keys in my hand to put a new shoppers card on the keyring. Well I still have the little shoppers card to add, but have no idea where I put the keys. I mean, they have to be somewhere here in the house.

I swear lately, I always have something lost that I am looking for. So besides the lost car keys, but I still have to find the new credit card that I know came in the mail and I need to activate to replace the one that expires at the end of February.

Happy Ground Hogs Day. In *honor* of Ground Hogs Day, our local newspaper ran an article yesterday, on the front page: Groundhogs: bad for some, tasty for others. Oh. My. God. I know I live out in the boonies but geez. Here's the article:

Groundhogs: bad for some, tasty for others

No comments: