Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Belated Earth Day - we celebrated by buying a gas powered hedge trimmer



Earth Day was this past Sunday - we went to a nearby town for their Earth Day festival. They had closed off the streets. When I took the above pic, my back (almost) was to Vintage Value. It just about killed me to walk past it and not go in. My husband would have had a shit fit.

Afterwards we ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then went to Lowes and bought a gas-powered hedge trimmer. Happy Earth Day. Here's a money saving tip for saving money at Lowes - get 10% off your purchase at Lowes (the coupon is good to save up to $500) Lowes 10% off coupon link I found this coupon by actually buying a Lowes coupon on eBay - many people sell the coupons on ebay, even though the fine print on the coupon says that coupons cannot be transferred. Well after getting the coupon from the ebay seller, I did some research and found the special Lowes website. Anyhow it takes a day or longer for the coupon to arrive (by email). So give yourself some leeway before your planned Lowes shopping trip to give you time to get the coupon.

No comments: